Week 1 - 3/16/20
- Click on the link below and watch the youtube song of basic shapes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfqgRtvaYQ
- Open the google doc named Basic Shapes. On a piece of paper, lined or blank, draw the basic shapes that you see onto your paper.
- Open the google doc named Picture Shapes and look at my example of drawing an object with basic shapes. On a piece of paper, draw an object with just basic shapes. Use the Basic shapes page as an example. You can repeat shapes and make them different sizes. If you have coloring utensils at home, color in your shape picture. Be creative!
Week 2- 3/23/20
- Open the google doc named Lines. On a piece of paper, practice drawing the different types of lines that you see.
- Open the google doc named Pattern lines and Shapes example. Use my example as a guide to create a pattern using lines and shapes. Remember, a pattern is repeating lines and shapes. If you have coloring utensils, color in your pattern. Make it fun!
Week 3- 3/30/20
1. Open up the google doc about self protraits done by Famous Artists. View the pictures that these artists painted of themselves.
2. On a piece of paper, I want you to draw a self portait. Draw your face, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and hair. If you have any coloring utensils, you can color in your face. Once you are done, plesae put your name and date on the top of the paper and bring it to school upon our return in April.
Week 4- 4/6/20
1. Open the google doc Shirt Patterns. View the shrits and the various patterns. The patterns on each shirt shows repetition( the repeating of shapes and lines.)
2. Imagine you are a fashion designer and you need to come up with 2 patterns to help design your shirt. Click on the google doc shirt pattern example to view the project.
3. On a piece of paper, draw the shape of a t-shirt and then draw lines up and down, and left and right, onto your t-shirt to make squares. In those squares, you will alternate each pattern to complete the design of your shirt.
4. If you have colored utensils, please color your shirt in. Once finished put your name and date at the top and bring your paper to school upon our return in April.