Thank you for your interest in Springfield Township School District! In our search for qualified individuals to complement our staff, employment opportunities may be posted on www.njschooljobs.com as well as here on our website. We have the following openings for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Minimum experience as determined by the Board of Education
- Knowledge of plant operation and maintenance; cleaning methods and procedures;
heating and ventilation; proper handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Must pass all physical and medical tests required by the Board of Education
- Required to pass criminal background check
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
Please submit your letter of interest to:
Casey DeJoseph, Business Administrator
Closing Date: Friday, May 25, 2018Substitute for Teachers and Instructional Assistants
Please submit letter of interest to Cassidy Dudley, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, at email@example.com.
Substitute teachers and nurses require a Burlington County Substitute Certification. All positions require a Criminal History Review approval and interview with our superintendent before receiving school board approval. Please follow Substitute Procedures link for details.