Thank you for your interest in Springfield Township School District! In our search for qualified individuals to complement our staff, employment opportunities may be posted on www.njschooljobs.com as well as here on our website. We have the following openings for the 2018-2019 school year:
Confidential Administrative Assistant to the Business Administrator/Board Secretary
This full-time position will be available on or before May 9, 2019.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate should have, at a minimum, a high school diploma;
- Experience in clerical accounting work, including all aspects of the purchasing process and the ability to maintain and post accounts accurately;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices and the ability to apply these principles to work situations;
- Ability to perform arithmetical computations accurately and rapidly;
- Ability to deal with the public calmly, tactfully, and courteously;
- Proficient in the use of Excel;
- Strong word processing and data management skills required;
- Previous secretarial experience in a school setting strongly preferred;
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship.
Please email letter of interest, complete resume, and three letters of reference to Mr. Craig Vaughn, Superintendent at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
The Springfield Township School District is a Pre-K-6 district located in Burlington County currently seeking a Business Administrator/Board Secretary. We are seeking a candidate with an understanding of the principles consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements, knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts, and demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership capacities and the ability to work collaboratively with the Board of Education.
- NJ School Business Administrator Certificate (Standard or Certificate of Eligibility)
- Criminal history background check
- Approximately $5 million annual operating budget
- Buildings & Grounds, Food Service (contracted) and Transportation (partial contracted)
- Two direct reports in Business Office
- All responsibilities related to the role of Board Secretary
Estimated salary: $75,000 (commensurate with experience)
Health benefits: Full benefits package
12 month position: July 1st -June 30th
Start date: On or before July 1, 2019
Please mail letter of interest, complete resume, and a copy of certificate(s):
Craig Vaughn, Chief School Administrator
2146 Jacksonville Jobstown Road
Jobstown NJ 08041
Closing date: Friday, April 5, 2019Substitute for Teachers and Instructional Assistants
Please submit letter of interest to Cassidy Dudley, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute teachers and nurses require a Burlington County Substitute Certification. All positions require a Criminal History Review approval and interview with our superintendent before receiving school board approval. Please follow Substitute Procedures link for details.